But when it comes to digital branding for Artists and Musicians, the ones who are able to build the largest and strongest followers, (ones that will will RT/share & buy merchandise /go to your shows) are the ones who are able to give their fans a little more than just the ability to follow them on various social networks.
Followers want to see something visually-attractive, they want to laugh, see, and listen; or in PR/Marketing terms, they are looking for that ‘take-away.’
Below are 5 Artists, who I follow, and the reasons why I believe their followers are more than happy to be digital brand ambassadors, which are gold if you’re an artist attempting to grow your digital presence.
– Truly makes you feel like you’re on tour with him
– Various projects he’s working on
– His kids!
2. Immortal Technique
-Highly-political food-for-thought posts
– Visits to museums from around the world
– Throwback Pictures
– Custom Artwork
Creative & Hilarious
– Of course, we are all aware of America’s rencent Twerk revolution, and DJ Diplo gives the people what they want by providing a wide variety of twerking photos and videos.
– Visually-Attractive, fit-to-IG promo flyers
– Live Concert Photos that make you wish you were in the crowd